At Least 18 Years Old
Experience With Animals
- Rover allows you to make money by dog sitting and dog walking in your city.
- Set your own hours, work flexibly and get outside with friendly pups!
- Rover dog sitters can make up to $1,000 a month in Boston. To get started, potential dog sitters must fill out an application online.
- Walk dogs, host a doggy daycare or even board dogs overnight on the app.
- 24/7 support available from the Rover team
- Get paid by check or cash out to PayPal
- Earn extra income playing with cute, cuddly dogs!
What Earnings Do Rovers Make in Boston?
Rover dog walkers can make up to $1,000 a month in Boston.
**Breakdown: $12-$18 per walk (first dog) plus an additional $3 per added dog per walk.
Is Rover Hiring in Boston?
Rover is usually hiring new dog sitters. To confirm fill out an application!
What About the Application Process?
The initial application takes less than 30 minutes to fill out.
Users can enter basic info and then wait a few days for Rover to review their application!
How to Sign Up For Rover In Boston
You can apply for Rover on their website.
The sign up process is less than 30 minutes and you can easily start finding dogs that need walks and sitters in your area!
To improve your odds of landing more dog sitting gigs, add qualifications like a background check to your profile!
I think this is such a good opportunity
I’m a animal lover. Dogs are part of the family.
It’s a nice way of making money
How to Get Started: Rover Dog Sitter in Boston
Work in the gig economy and schedule your own hours as a Rover Dog Sitter in Boston. Use the app to get paired with dog owners looking for sitters, walkers and play pals for their dogs.
Take pride in knowing you are helping dog owners provide a loving environment and the best care for their dogs.
Work when you want, and spend time with furry and friendly pups!
Rover is a good alternative to rideshare and delivery because there are fewer asset requirements (almost nothing is needed to start) and you’re working with dogs who are always a blast to be around!
You can work as much or as little as you like as a Rover dog sitter. The flexibility of this job makes it easy to work part time while taking dog sitting gigs as they appear on demand within the Rover app.
If you’re looking to start your own dog walking business, the Rover platform makes it easy!