At Least 18 Years Old
Background Check & Drivers License
IPhone or Android
- DoorDash allows you to make money by delivering food from local restaurants to customers.
- Be your own boss, work when you want and where you want.
- Set your hours, receive orders on your smartphone, head to the restaurant, deliver, and get paid.
- Dashers can make up to $20/hour in Dallas. To get started, drivers must complete an online application and pass a background check.
- Don’t have a car? Not a problem: dashers on bicycle and e-bike are welcome.
What Earnings Do DoorDash Dashers Make in Dallas?
Up to $20 an hour
DoorDash drivers can make up to $20 an hour in Dallas. This is only an earnings estimate.
How to Sign Up For DoorDash In Dallas
You can apply for DoorDash on their website. The sign up process requires that you enter some info such as name, date of birth and drivers license number.
You will also need to verify your identity (requires a SSN).
The background check will then usually take up to a week (sometimes faster).
After becoming accepted as a driver, you will then receive an activation kit in the mail about a week later.
What About the Application Process?
It takes less than 30 minutes to apply for DoorDash.
It may take a few days to complete a background check and up to a week to receive your activation kit after applying.
need gas copensation
a lot of orders are too small for their distance. Also drivers need a parking pass for major cities like Miami
How to Get Started: DoorDash Driver in Dallas
Work in the gig economy and schedule your own hours as a DoorDash Dasher in Dallas. Use the app to schedule dashes or work on demand and pick up orders as they come your way.
Take pride in knowing you are helping people by delivering their food for them. Your customers will include elderly, professionals, students, retirees and more!
Work when you want, and do something that you enjoy doing – driving.
Doordash is a good alternative to rideshare because there are fewer vehicle requirements (almost any car works) and you can help people without directly interacting with them in your car.