RV / Camper
At Least 50% Tread on Tires
What do I Need to Know About Ourdoorsy?
If you have an RV or camper, Outdoorsy lets you to make money by renting it out in your city!
Generate passive income by listing your RV on Outdoorsy, it doesn't cost anything to list your vehicle!
- Renters can make up to $4,000 a month in San Antonio. Varies by zip code, RV make/model, vehicle age and time of year.
- Help others looking for an adventure and make cash while you do it!
- Get free coverage for $1 million from Outdoorsy in case of an accident during rental.
- Maintain your vehicle and keep at least 50% tread on tires!
- Set a damage deposit to protect your RV/Camper during rentals.
What Earnings Can You Make Renting Your Car in San Antonio?
Up to $4,000 a month
You can make up to $4,000 a month in San Antonio listing your vehicle on Outdoorsy (amount not verified by GigSharks).
Varies by zip code, type of RV, vehicle age and time of year.
What About the Application Process?
It is free to list your vehicle on Outdoorsy, and it only takes a few minutes to get started!
How to Sign Up For Outdoorsy in San Antonio
You can sign for Outdoorsy on their website. The sign up process is less than 30 minutes and includes information about your vehicle and location, as well as your pricing for rentals!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
How to Get Started: Renting Your RV With Outdoorsy in San Antonio
Outdoorsy is a great way to earn income while helping others who want a unique and fun way to explore the outdoors!
You have complete control over who rents your vehicle. You're covered by Outdoorsy's insurance if anything happens.
Outdoorsy will set recommended rental prices based on your RV type/year and your location, this will help you maximize earnings!
Outdoorsy is a cool way to earn passive income while doing minimal work of maintaining your vehicle while on the platform!